We’ll get you on the board!
- Courses (from 14 years and min. 50 kg) for all levels – on request also available as an intensive private course
- Intensive training for optimal progress in your desired group size and duration
- Instruction in the shallow, tidal lagoon (exclusive license) or in the sea with jet ski support
- Licensed, multilingual instructors (guaranteed language: English)
- The latest and special training equipment from Cabrinha
- All courses include equipment insurance
- All courses include accessories (wetsuit, life-vest and helmet)
- International licenses
- Level check to obtain licence
- Special offers such as Kite-Advanced-Pool and beginner combi
- Free shuttle to the deepest areas of the lagoon
Our 2020 training material:
We recommend a pre-booking of the desired course date
Choose your course-level for your individual progress
- Equipment knowledge
- First waterstarts
Upper Intermediate (F1)
- Improving the waterstart
- Controlled riding
- Upwind riding
Supervised equipment rental to practice upwind riding or for the first session at our spot
- For beginners to advanced
- Jumps, Foil, Strapless, …
12 hour course = includes 3 hour Advanced Pool
With a combined pre-booking of 12 h semi-private course beginning from level A1, 3 hours of Advanced Pool are included to perfect your kite technique – usable straight away from waterstart level (subject to availability).
|Choose your course-level for your individual progress||Beginner (A1) / Intermediate (A2) / Upper Intermediate (F1) / Advanced (F2)||Advanced Pool||Private Lessons|
|Choose your duration and group size||3h||6h (2x3h)||9h (3x3h)||12h (4x3h)||3h||6h (2x3h)||9h (3x3h)||2h||2h|
|2 pers.||4 pers.||2 pers.||4 pers.||2 pers.||4 pers.||2 pers.||4 pers.||4 pers.||1 pers.|
|Material||incl. accessories: wetsuit, harness, live-vest. helmet, 2 pers. each with own kite & board, 4 pers. sharing max. 2 kites & boards||incl. board, kite & accessories per person||excl. kite equipment||incl. board, kite, accessories|
prices* / p.p.
|Jan. - Jun. & Sep. - Dec.||170 €||120 €||330 €||230 €||480 €||330 €||620 €||420 €||110 €||190 €||265 €||180 €||210 €|
|July - August||185 €||135 €||360 €||260 €||530 €||380 €||680 €||480 €||125 €||220 €||305 €||210 €||240 €|
| Prices on |
site / p.p.
|Jan. - Jun. & Sep. - Dec.||185 €||135 €||360 €||260 €||530 €||380 €||680 €||480 €||125 €||220 €||305 €||210 €||240 €|
|July - August||205 €||155 €||395 €||295 €||585 €||435 €||750 €||550 €||140 €||245 €||340 €||240 €||270 €|
* Pre-booking price: a saving of approx. 10-15% requires a transfer of the invoice-amount one week prior to arrival (cancellation insurance is offered) – otherwise the price on site applies | All courses depend on meteorological circumstances and individual progress.