Feel safe with us!
Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, our operations have been adapted to guarantee safety for our customers and compliance with regulations. Additional cleaning and hygiene measures have been implemented and some procedures and spaces have been adjusted. We´d therefore like to inform you about changes and adaptations of our services from the date of reopening 17.07.2020 until further notice in order to offer you a safe and high quality holiday as usual:
- We inform you that there is a general obligation to use a mask throughout Spain, both in closed and open areas, which is not applicable on the water.
- We offer opening hours of 10:00h - 18:00h for the centres and rescue and 9-13h & 15-18:30h for the René Egli Megastore
- The reception of the clients will be directly in each of the centers (not in the René Egli Megastore)
- The Shuttle service is temporarily suspended
- We recommend the use of your own wetsuits
- We recommend payment on site by credit card (contactless)
In case of any questions or doubts, please don´t hesitate to contact us.